Monday, March 02, 2009

Getting old

Not just my age. A few other things that are getting old:





1. My gray hairs. And realizing I have a lot more than I thought after taking a picture of my head from above. Dang.





2. The bear stock market. This also includes the monthly drop of our 401k causing my need for more chocolate consumption.




3. This child's constant screaming.






4. This:


and this:And not being able to take a shower:




5. 85 degrees in February/March. Sick and wrong.

6. The word "transparency".



And finally....

7. Tatiana del Toro

Don't know who I'm talking about?

2 comments:

AZ Karen said...

Grey hairs - yuck.
Cast and crutches - ouch.
Noisy boy - I'm with you.
No shower - p.u. :)
And last but not least...Tatiana Del Toro - Stupid, stupid judges. Seriously...what were they thinking.

Wendy said...

You make me laugh every time I read your blog. You have an amazing wit. I've also had fun looking at your stock blog. You are a smart little cookie.