Monday, May 15, 2006

YAY! I've been tagged!

Good thing cause I've had blogger's block for over a week now! I'm going crazy!

Thanks Lee for the tag.

Two for Togetherness Tag

2 Things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.
His legs
His brains

2 Compliments you make to your friends about spouse.
He buys me QT Cokes everyday after work!
He's great with the kids

2 Traits you married him for.
His kindness
He was my best friend


2 Days you cherished the most with your husband being together.
Our wedding day
Our babies birthdays


2 Material things you would give to your husband if you just inherited a forture.
The most expensive cell phone on the planet
His very own Coke fountain machine

2 Things you would miss the most if he left for two weeks.
Already know....
Sleep. Because I can't sleep if he's not in bed
Bedtime help. He's always so great getting the kids to bed

2 Thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.
Well....let me preface this with we didn't just "meet". We knew each other for years before we dated so....my first thought was probably:
He's my friend's geeky brother ;)
and later on he came to me for advice about kissing because he was going to make the move on his girlfriend but didn't know "how" to kiss. I just remember thinking, "Oh please don't tell me you want me to show you!" ick.


2 Favorite dates
The night he proposed
Horseback riding on Valentine's Day

2 Funny odd things that you love.
His love of techno-gadgets
His love of tv shows that talk about said techno-gadgets


2 Places you have lived with your spouse.
An icky apartment for the first year
Our new house we built

2 Favorite Vacations.
Maui! Honeymoon
Our first cruise together

5 comments:

Lee said...

Glad I could help you out Lisa!!
Loved reading your answers!

smart mama said...

ohhh fun trips

Rachelle said...

That was fun to read! I love memes!

Rachelle said...

That was fun to read! I love memes!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

What a fun meme.