Monday, February 18, 2008

For your pets listening pleasure

Songs on this tail-wagging CD include:


I'm your doggie
Scratch my back
I love food
Squeaky Deakey


and if you order now, you will receive the hit single

"Rover got run over by a Range Rover"

by the popular group The Sheepherders.





Pet lovers who bought Ask the Animals CD also bought Cat-a-tonic.




The CD with song titles such as


Cat Thinks He's a Dog
Felinicity
Litterbox Boogie
It's All About Me-Ow!

And of course, last years award winning song
"Kitty Knows More Than I Do"
by Catty
___________________________________

Albums coming soon:

For fish lovers: Opening a Can of Worms

For Horse lovers: Pony Up!

For Bird lovers: Crying Fowl

Let me just once again direct you here.

2 comments:

shauna said...

pineapple
My pets are just fine thanks but do you have anything that will scare away the bugs?

Lorena said...

Nu-Ugh! Now I have a new theme for next year's party...they can all come as dogs!