Monday, December 24, 2007

Tracking Santa

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.htm


The kids are already chomping at the bit for their visit from Santa. We are going over to Grandma and Grandpa Hagen's tonight for Christmas Eve. We have a plan to have a package delivered to their house with the kid's names on it. It will be called a "PajamaGram". Inside will be the kid's pjs to wear that night and a message from Mrs. Claus letting them know Santa has already left to deliver the toys to all of the good girls and boys.

Just to throw them off track...................

2 comments:

Taffi said...

brilliant! I wish I'd thought of that. The kids' new pajamas went unworn this year, since they fell asleep on the way home from Grandma's, and were put to bed in their clothes. :blush:

tamerbaldwin said...

Hey Lisa, I love your blog!(you are so funny!) Thanks for including it in your clever Christmas card. I took my kids over to grandmas in their pjs. It worked except with all the treats my 2 year old was already covered in chocolate Christmas morning!
Tammy