Saturday, January 19, 2008

Big Boy Room

Here's some pictures of my latest project. Erik's new BIG BOY ROOM! Yes. We still need to buy him an actual bed......right now he's still in the crib. But this will be his bedding:

His room is a Firetruck theme. I painted what's supposed to look like a ladder around the center of the wall. The red fire hats are those plastic ones that my husband got from a local restaurant called the Firehouse Grill by his work. Makes for a good decorating on a budget idea!



I still need to make the curtains but the material is sitting on the floor. One thing at a time........






Erik thinks his new big boy room is "Tool!"

4 comments:

AZ Karen said...

You have some mad painting skills. I'm pretty sure you are never allowed to come to my house, for you will die of boredom at the lack of interesting decor. Nice job! It is really 'tool'.

shauna said...

NO FAIR! First the cute cakes, then the cool van, and now this? I give up.

Lorena said...

OK, I need to take back the post I just did on redoing my kids' rooms. You ROCK!

Jane said...

Oh my heck that is a cute room!
Can you come give me some decorating ideas?? I need to do something about the white walls in my kids rooms.