Friday, March 14, 2008

A mom of a two year old should know by now

That if he doesn't want his pop tart broken in half
to make it easier to dunk in milk.....


HE DOESN'T WANT HIS

POP TART BROKEN IN HALF!
This is not to be confused with other days when he does want them broken in half, just on certain days when he feels like it and as the mom,
you're supposed to know whether it is a "break in half" day or not.

And the only way to make it all better is to tape it back together again.


Lesson learned.

And yes, that is colored marker stains all over his hands.

I didn't EVEN want to go there. Although, maybe they should have been my first clue how my morning was going to go.

4 comments:

Lorena said...

Why do they always win?

Sonja said...

I totally relate! I've learned to ask how they want it. I feel like a waitress.

Company EIGHT said...

LOL at the tape!! That KILLS me!

shauna said...

Me too, sweetpea---Love the tape. Hope it tasted nice.