Monday, March 31, 2008

The mom of the year award goes to.....


So Erik got into trouble today because he went into Ian's room and woke him up. I scolded him and told him he is never ever allowed to go into Ian's room when he's asleep. Erik covered his eyes and face with his little hands and proceeded to perform his one man act, "I'm embarrassed because I know I did something wrong but I'm going to do my best to make you feel guilty" cry.

I walked back downstairs and a few minutes later Erik came down too. He walked over to me and said, "I don't have time for this!"


Wonder where he heard THAT before?

1 comment:

shauna said...

I have missed so much.

Love the guilt cry, like WE are the bad guy!

So are you coming to the blogfest? Please! We can carpool. And you get to see Karen. She is hosting. And me. I'll be there.