Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

This is the face of a 38 year old:

This is the Coke my friend Robyn brought me:


This is the dinner Kirk picked up for me:

This is my out of focus chocolate with chocolate filling Costco cake. Notice the 3 candles and a number 8 ( What? Did you really think I was going to MAKE my cake? Because, really....how do you make a cake that portrayed "Holy cow! I must be old because my daughter asked me if I had email when I was her age" well enough? )




This is the result of my previous blog hint:
These are my new orange and grapefruit trees













That I hope don't have the same fate as my tomato and spice plants:



These are drawer pulls and knobs that I hope to have installed some day:






This is the face of one WAY excited child:

As is this:
It was a great day! Thanks everyone!!!
p.s. Happy Birthday Brian and Uncle Dan!

7 comments:

melanie said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa!!

AZ Karen said...

It looks like you had a fantastic birthday!

Meredith Ferrin said...

Wow Lisa it looks like you had a fun day. Hope you have a great year also!

Lorena said...

Happy Birthday! I guess I missed your blog hint...but my birthday is on the 18th in case you have too much.

And, aren't you mad that Costco stopped making whipped cream frosting? Buttercream just doesn't do it for me.

lackrik said...

Dude! I KNEW they used to make whipped cream frosting but when dh called me from there the other night, all they had was buttercream. What's up with that? So, not only do we now have a sucky location on a non exit from the freeway going from my direction since they moved but I can't get whipped cram frosting either. Just not right.

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Happy Birthday - I'll take a slice of that cake please!!!

Tell your dd they didn't have e-mail they had postcards - or pony express, whatever, lol.

Kyle Is Neat said...

happy birthday Lisa!! Just think I have known you sense you were 18 years old... time flies...