Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Hope they Call me on a Mission..............

Family Home Evening Monday night was all about missionary work. We quizzed the kids about full time missions. How old are boys when they can serve a full time mission? How old are girls? How long is a mission? What are boy missionaries called? You get the idea. The kids pretty much knew the answers for the most part.

The best was when we asked them where they wanted to go on their missions. Lauren, of course, wanted someplace exotic like Paris. Erik thought it would be cool to go to Wendy's on his mission. I didn't have the heart to tell him that wasn't a "mission" but a "j.o.b" besides, Frosties day in and day out would probably get kinda old. Jack wanted to go to Disneyland on his mission. Who wouldn't?

I thought we made some good progress.............

2 comments:

Mike and Erika said...

Haha! That is great! :)

Jana said...

Cute! Hey, I would've gone on a mission if I got to go to Disneyland!