Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The kids weren't the only ones who started school last week.


Kirk started his MBA in Global Management at Thunderbird last week. The first two weeks are spent on campus then he has classes every other Friday and Saturday for the next 16 months. He'll get to travel to some cool places too. He'll go to Geneva in November then have the choice of two other locations between China, Chile, Russia ( might not be such a great idea right now! ) and Dubai. I'll give you a hint which one he really REALLY REALLY wants to go to........it starts with a Dub and ends in an I.


I suppose every married couple needs to experience student loan debt at some point in their life.

2 comments:

The Kriloff Klan said...

Hey you! I just found you from Meredith's blog! Email me your email address & I'll invite you to mine skloaf@hotmail.com. I had a crazy man from Mexico leaving comments on Kinsley so we had to go private! Your kids are getting so big & they are adorable! Carbon copies of their parents! Love to stay in touch!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

wow that is cool. And yeah student loan debt, oh so fun!! Mine got paid off in 4yrs and Tim never had any