Thursday, April 13, 2006

How do you spell trouble?


E.R.I.K.


Just look at that face. Where have I seen those eyes before? Oh yeah. Right before the folded laundry in the laundry basket were emptied all over the floor. I remember now.


Sure, he looks cute and cuddly.


And yeah, he likes to be held...most of the time... only by mommy. And of course his attention span is the same as a fly. And naturally I have little messes throughout my house that I spend much of the day cleaning. And yes, sometimes I don't have a chance to sweep the kitchen floor before he will go ahead and do it for me. And naturally that would be a whole roll of toilet paper that he put in the toilet. And a ball. And a sock. You're right! That IS a new tube of Desitin that is squirted all over the floor. And who wouldn't think it was fun to rearrange a towel cupboard in the kitchen? Or a tupperware cupboard? Or the bottom shelves of a pantry? Isn't it normal to read a Parents magazine with half pages torn out here and there?


He's just my little spring cleaning helper. ( As I keep telling myself as I clean up the Corn Pops he spread all over the kitchen floor. Must have thought he'd help me out by getting a head start on breakfast? )

Because it has just been one of those crazy crazy weeks, and I just don't have the brain capacity right now to think of anything blog-worthy to blog about, I decided to just show you some pictures and you can see for yourself what I'm talking about.





7 comments:

Stacy said...

I have THREE of those same boys!

Good Luck and have fun Spring cleaning!

Jane said...

Oh My gosh is he cute, I love that first picture of him...he looks like he is plotting his next mischief.

As much as I miss having a baby in the house, I don't miss the days of destruction my kids use to do non stop.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Oh, man, he is so cute! When in the world did he get so big? And old?

Rachelle said...

He's so cute. You give me much to look forward to in terms of having a boy. LOL!

Lei said...

Well. That was 100% blogworthy imo. He is SO stinkin cute.

:)

emlouisa said...

He is too too cute!!!

Heather said...

He needs a shirt like I have for my Megan.


I may not be an Angel, but I'm ALWAYS cute!