Sunday, April 20, 2008

I have a new friend named Craigs


list.


Want to see my cool new finds?



No. It's not the complete series or Harry Potter books.




Nor is it books on pregnancy which are il-placed next to the South Beach Diet book.


















And it's not the one and only scrapbook I've attempted.

It's a new home office! Craigslist got me the bookshelves, the corner desk, the over stuffed chair and the big rug all for one low low price of $300! Now Kirk is all set when he starts his Masters in Global Business Management at Thunderbird in the fall!

4 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

Looks great! What fabulous finds!

Kyle Is Neat said...

This looks great! I love Craigslist!!

Lorena said...

Yeah, Dane has found eBay again and I want to hurt both of them.

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Awesome! I'm going to have to take a look at Craigslist when we move back to AZ - I need some new stuff!