Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Shhhh. I'm about to share a secret.

For less than the cost of a Super Value Meal at McDonalds.........


Hanging Organizers!


Ok so I bought them about 3 years ago when Lauren started school but I've kept this secret to myself. I didn't want people to get a false sense that I was uber organized when clearly, I'm really not.

Here's how it works. Each day of the week has a complete outfit in its cubby. From underwear to socks to shirt and pants! Now there's no guessing which shirt matches which pants. No going to school in green pants and purple print shirts. No more saying, "I don't have any underwear".


The best thing of all is that it's one less battle in the mornings. I can focus on other things like making sure they brush their teeth or comb their whole head of hair.

I have ones for my little boys too which include both an outfit for the day and their jammies as well. Makes it a little easier on Kirk since I've seen some of the outfits he's put together for the boys to wear and then gone out in public. I once asked him, "Would YOU wear that in public? You would seriously wear a brown plaid shirt with blue plaid shorts in public?"

Know what I'm saying?

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Yeah, me gots me one of those, too.