Thursday, September 20, 2007

My life as a Mastercard commerical

14 cup Cuisinart to make yummy salsa............... $160.00

Large quart Kitchen Aide you bought the first year you were married and used to make scrumptious rolls............................ $200.00


A drawer full of misc. other gadgets used to mix mouthwatering smoothies and create simple crockpot dinners.............................$100.00


Having a nice double oven for those times you need to make a double batch of cookies but forget that you even used the bottom oven and two days later when you turn it on again to make MORE cookies, you discover the ones still in there from 2 days prior....burned to a crisp........priceless.



This happened to me twice this week. This was the second time around. The first time were peanut butter cookies which met a similar fate except they were a little heavier on the charcoal side. I even had the thought "I should take a picture and blog about it" at the time but was too ashamed and felt really dumb that I even did it in the first place. When it happened again, I just couldn't resist. Darn waste of a perfectly good bag of M & M's too.

2 comments:

Lorena said...

I wish I had a double oven to burn and forget about cookies!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

hahahhaha priceless that you did that 2X!! Mmmm send me some unburnt ones please.