Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Erik!

Erik is now one big stereotypical package of a three year old!


And fondant is my new best friend.
We had a double party on Friday night with the kids in our babysitting group rotation since it was our turn. The kids LOVE a party! So, I made Erik a Blue's Clues cake and made an Ariel cake for the other birthday girl. I thought it was a good thing I didn't throw away the last Little Mermaid bath toy. I knew it would come in handy again some day.




Just look at the utter glee on the kid's face! What a ham!

Sneaky big sister and brother.
This would be Ian showing us his baby sign for "MORE!" which he does often and with fervor if chocolate is involved.



Random angles of the cake:

4 comments:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

What is the "sand" made of? Fantastic cakes!!

lackrik said...

brown sugar. lol

Company EIGHT said...

Great job! They look wonderful!!

Lorena said...

Seriously, though, you make the rest of us look bad.