Monday, May 26, 2008

Picture perfect?

Trying to chase a 14 month old for his belated 1 year photo is as tiring as taking four kids to Walmart during nap time.



At least the conversation sounds the same. "No! Don't touch that! It's icky!" and "Come back here!" or "Please leave the toy alone!"

So on the windiest, most overcast day we've had in ages, I decided to give it a try. Somehow I forgot that the last pictures I took of him he wasn't walking yet. No wonder I broke a sweat in 75 degrees.


I just wanted ONE good picture. ONE! So, I had to take 100 pictures that looked like these:






























( This one is when he finally responded to my flailing arms while saying, "Ian! Hi! Hey Ian! Hi! Over here! Look at Mommy!" It's him talking to me on the phone with his now muddy hand. )



All before I could get the money shot.


And people wonder why we don't do family pictures more often.










3 comments:

Kyle Is Neat said...

like herding cats!! I love the pictures.

Lorena said...

Love the money shot!

Jana said...

Hello hello hello! How the heck have you been? So glad you found me in this crazy blogging world!!! I can't believe your bunch!!!! I remember when Lauren & Jack were just tiny! Adorable family! Good to "catch up"!