Thursday, February 02, 2006

blah blog, blah blog, blah blog......

So....I'm offically a "blogger". I've read other people's blogs and I've come to the conclusion that there is one big difference between "my" blog and theirs. In my case, I don't think that I have much of anything to say. I wouldn't say I am witty. I wouldn't say I'm very good with words either. I can't keep a journal so I don't know how well I'm going to do with this. But I figure if anything, maybe this will be good therapy. lol

So here's my stats...

I'm 35, married to Kirk for going on 7 years now ( 4/1/99 ). We have a beautiful daughter, Lauren, who is 5, a handsome son, Jack, who is 3 and a new (?) baby boy, Erik, who is 8 months. You could say that there is never a dull moment at our house. I often wonder where the days go. They get away from me so fast!

I enjoy music and all things crafty. I even have a room in my house I call "craftdom" solely for the purpose of exersizing my craftiness. Oh, I don't actually have the TIME to craft, I just like to say that I have a room at least that is mine to DO crafts one of these days. In fact, all of my supplies are still packed up in boxes.

You might wonder why they are still in boxes. Well, that is because we just moved. We left the beautiful home my husband and I designed and built, and moved to a bigger, more spacious home. We do love our new home, and with a few of our own personal touches it will feel like "ours". It's just that it has been many, many years since I've lived in a home where we weren't the first occupants. It's hard to leave the one home you lived in for so long and with so many memories. But, we'll just have to make new ones!

1 comment:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Yay!!! Welcome, Welcome!!!